The protection of your personal data is very important to us, especially when you visit our website. Therefore, this Privacy Statement will provide you with comprehensive information on which of your personal data we process and how we (as the data controller) protect this personal data. Personal data is processed on the basis of the relevant legal provisions.
Personal data processing operator:
MiF, s. r. o., Nerudova 4039, 018 41 Dubnica nad Váhom, SK ID: 36 320 404, VAT ID: SK2020116197 MiF, p. r. about. is registered in OR District. court Trenčín under number 12878 / Rv dept. Ltd
What personal data do we process?
We only process a very limited amount of personal data. In order to be able to sell and deliver the goods to you and to fulfill all legal and contractual obligations related to this, we process your personal data to the extent of:
- Degree name and surname
- E-mail adress
- telephone number
The purpose of processing your personal data
We process your personal data for the purpose of performing a contract or a legitimate interest, the purpose of which may be all or some of the following:
- conclusion of the contract and its fulfillment, especially for the acceptance and registration of the order, processing the order, sending the goods, issuing the accounting document, resolving the withdrawal from the contract and possible complaints
- so that we can perform the contracts to which you are a party
- so that we can inform you about news and changes in connection with the products you have purchased from us
- so that we can inform you about new requirements of the state administration, which may affect the possibility of using our products
- so that we can communicate with you in business
What we don’t do
- we do not distribute or sell your personal data to third parties for marketing purposes or share it with any other entities with the exception of contractual intermediaries
- we do not use your personal data for e-mail campaigns of various products that are not related to the subject of the contractual relationship
- we do not use your personal information for profiling
In our legitimate interest, in accordance with point 47 of the recital and Art. 6 par. 1 letter f) Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council no. 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR), the performance of tasks related to business activities is in accordance with the requirements of business partners and for their benefit.
The length of retention of your personal data
- Accounting – accounting documents are kept for 10 years.
- Purchase contracts – purchase contracts are kept for the duration of the contract and for the time necessary for the case of exercising rights, e.g. complaint.
- Complaints records – documents related to the complaint are kept for a period of 5 years.
- Debt collection / Litigation – documents relating to litigation are kept for a period of 10 years.
- Legitimate interest – the data are stored for as long as the legitimate interest of the controller lasts.
Ensuring the protection of your personal data
The security of your personal data is paramount to us. As no technology system is absolutely secure and hacker-resistant, we have taken certain technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of your personal information. Your personal data is stored exclusively on our server, which is located in a protected area. The security of the computer network complies with the required security rules.
Learn about your rights
Any data subject whose personal data are processed shall have the right:
- to access data
- for repair
- to delete
- to limit processing
- for data portability
The right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority
If you think that the processing of personal data concerning you that we have carried out is illegal or inadmissible, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority. You can contact this authority at:
Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic
Hraničná 12 820 07 Bratislava 27, Slovak republic ID: 36 064 220 www.dataprotection.gov.sk
Responsible person of the operator
Any questions concerning the processing of your personal data, requests for information and the exercise of the rights of data subjects or complaints should be addressed directly to our responsible person of the operator, who is at your disposal: Mgr. Andrea Trunkova MiF, s.r.o. Nerudova 4039, 018 41 Dubnica nad Váhom tel .: 042 444 10 14 firstname.lastname@example.org Company MiF, s.r.o. undertakes to apply appropriate security measures, both technical and organizational, to the protection of your personal data and to proceed on the basis of obligations arising from the provisions of Act no. 18/2018 Coll. Personal Data Protection Act and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council.
Use one of the contacts below and request a free quote.