- The most popular way to print packaging and self-adhesive and non-self-adhesive labels.
- Print on a wide range of materials, including different types of paper, foils, cardboard and other surfaces.
- Fast, efficient and universal printing method.
- Suitable for printing high volume products.
- Achieves very good print quality thanks to perfect production technology.
- The ability to print fine details and expressions such as thin lines.
- Print up to 8 colors.
- Economically advantageous, especially for small and large runs and also for repeated printing.< /li>
- Works on the principle of rotary printing from a height, where colors are applied using a printing cylinder with an etched printing form and screen cylinder used to transfer color to the printing form. The printing form is made of soft material, it is placed on the printing cylinder and creates a printed image. As the cylinder rotates, the ink is transferred from the cylinder to the media, creating the printed image.
- We print with line quality 60L/CM, i.e. HD FLEXO quality.
- We use UV colors and also water colors.
Roll to roll digital printing
- The printer is directly connected to the computer from where it draws information about printing stored in digital form.
- This is a quick and easy production of printed materials with high precision and quality.
- Print individual pieces or small series.
- Print high quality color pictures and images with subtle manifestations such as fine lines and fine details.
- Using this technology, we produce self-adhesive labels on a roll from basic paper and foil materials, but also self-adhesive labels from structured papers, which can be refined by hot embossing, embossing, debossing or various varnishes.
- The printing process takes place without the need to produce a printing form or other printing forms, which reduces production time and costs.
Digital sheet printing
- This technology is used for the production of printed products on a sheet, such as self-adhesive labels, tags, business cards, brochures, flyers, posters.
- We bring an advantage to our customers with small quantities and many types.
- This technology does not require high costs and there is no need to invest in printing molds and cutting molds except for specialties.